We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service focused individual to join our Indonesia Customer Care SCM Import Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a global customer and their complex Supply Chain Management solutions, planning and executing operational activities as per the agreed terms. This role will offer you opportunities to gain industry knowledge, global exposure, and be equipped with competencies required for customer-facing roles.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
• Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
• Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
• Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
• Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
• Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
We are looking for
• Previous customer service experience in shipping, logistics, freight forwarding, and supply chain will be an advantage.
• Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably one that involved any form of critical thinking.
• Personable, energetic and excellent communication skills.
• Someone who is an excellent team player and able to work effectively under pressure.
• Should have the ability to converse with people of all levels and is well organised, efficient and effective.
At Maersk, we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability, or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Bringing a diverse mix of best and brightest talents to Maersk Line is critical to our continued success. That is why we uphold a meticulous screening process. The first step of the hiring process is for you to create your profile in our Maersk Careers website. If you find this role suitable to your experience and qualifications, start filling in your online application right away thru the link below:
Tanggal ditayangkan: 17 March 2020, ditutup tanggal 16 April 2020
Lamar via jobstreet.co.id
Laporkan lowongan ini!