Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally?
If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
• A chance to explore your opportunities in the world’s leading integrated container logistics company. At Maersk, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers.
• The means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional and the scale and global scope it takes for you to achieve even your most ambitious career goals.
• A great career path, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields.
The CHB Administrator will be responsible for executing the administrative Value-Added Service (VAS) activities related to the Customs House Brokerage section within the VAS Operations, to deliver optimal operations performance in accordance with the Area Business Strategy and agreed Customer SLAs.
Based in our client’s manufacturing facility in Pasuruan, on a day-to-day basis, this role will be required to ensure the following:
• Ensure efficient & accurate submission & recording of Customs Clearances, correspondence & applications in accordance with all relevant SOP & IOP requirements & deadlines
• Ensure that Maersk & the client comply with all the relevant Legislation, Rules & Regulations as set out by all Regulatory departments that control the import, export & removal of both foreign & locally manufactured goods.
We are looking for
• Experience in a large Operational team, in the Logistics and CHB sector will be an advantage.
• Experience in customs systems is a must.
• The successful candidate must also display excellent communication skills, keen to details, able to converse with people of all levels and is well organized, personable, problem solver, and a team player.