We are looking for a flexible, passionate expert in the Finance Operational environment, who is customer centric, and shows strong commitment and service driven ‘can do’ attitude. In this role, you will be part of a dedicated team handling and monitoring the job costing of our SCM (Supply Chain Management) product.
The role offers a great opportunity for you if you want to take responsibility within the FINOPS (Finance Operations) aspects of Maersk. Maersk is fast paced, challenging, and with an international atmosphere where we focus on high performance, outstanding results, customer centric and respect for our employees in a safe environment.
As the leading ocean transportation carrier in the world, we offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
The position requires ensuring proper and timely Order Management, Modifications and error handling. Require the person to ensure Customer Billing or Invoicing is done timely and accurately. This position requires constant coordination with Operations and other Finance Team and hence the candidate needs to be good in verbal as well as written communication skills.
1. Service Delivery:
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
- Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated.
- Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
- Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
- Maintain Volume trackers and adhere or sustain established control mechanisms.
- Meet adhoc customer requirements or exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and SLA's are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
- Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards.
- Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI's related to the process.
- Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving or Value Addition Projects identified.
- Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC (Global Service Center).
- Have monthly one to one discussions with supervisor on performance review and development
2. Stakeholder communication:
- Participate and take necessary call or discussions with Business Partners along with supervisor.
- Timely & professional interaction with Business Partners or Stakeholders
- Interact & Co-ordinate with other teams within GSC to achieve the business & organisational goals
- Adherence to shift scheduling, leave planning, over time, back-up planning and comply with staff policies.
- Ensure that all major risks are identified, documented and appropriately dealt with.
- Actively participate in relevant business contingency testing. Support other GSC’s during contingency procedures.
- Strict adherence to the Group culture, values, and reputation
- Ready to work in Rotational Shift
- Knowledge of SAP OTC and RTP module.
We are looking for
• Graduate of any degree, diploma in logistics, transportation, supply chain will be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be able to build good working relationship
• Drives for results and success, conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition
• Accurate and detailed working style
• Good working knowledge in MS Office products, preferably intermediate or advanced level in MS Excel
• Live up to the Maersk values: Constant Care, Humbleness, Uprightness, Our employee, and Our Name
• Team player at all levels
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Bringing a diverse mix of best and brightest talents to Maersk Line is critical to our continued success. That is why we uphold a meticulous screening process. The first step of the hiring process is for you to create your profile in our Maersk Careers website. If you find this role suitable to your experience and qualifications, start filling in your online application right away thru the link below:
Or please send your cover letter and updated resume to Joyce Dela Cruz ([email protected]