PT Ocean Network Express Indonesia
ONE (Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd.) is a major new global container shipping company, that comes to market in 2018, and will offer an extensive liner network service portfolio covering over 100 countries internationally. It’s key focus will be on enhanced service and innovation, supported by a highly professional and experienced staff organization with a strong financial balance sheet.
ONE emerged from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies, who historically prided themselves on high level service quality and process excellence. These characteristics, which we highly cherish, are also the founding core principles of ONE. The new company’s global headquarters will be in Singapore, to further enhance its intended strong international trading presence.
With a global fleet of over 250 vessels, active participation in all major global trade lanes, deployment of the latest IT systems and an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. ONE positions itself as being “large enough to survive, but still small enough to care”.
"ONE with customers, partners, and the world,
we refine ideas, blend cultures, and deliver optimal solutions.
The future of container shipping is waiting to be explored, and we’re excited to explore it. As ONE, we absolutely can."
Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Lebih dari 2 minggu
Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat
Kesehatan, Penglihatan, Gigi, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran)
Mengapa memilih Kami?
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse working atmosphere
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Digital workplace! We encompass all the latest technologies to get the work done. It ranges from employee’s HR application and core business applications to e-mail, enterprise instant messaging and virtual meeting tools
- Opportunity career for progression through a continuous in-house performance management approach
- Competitive total reward benefits including base salary
- English is our global language
- You will be trained and looked after by ONE Indonesia team