Division: Inbound and after-sale Team (Production and after-sale Components Warehousing & Transportation)
Overall Role Purpose Target?
Meet Target, Meeting Customer Needs
Optimize work flow
responsible to the smooth running/safety/Quality of Inbound and after-sale Logistics Operations(Warehousing & Transportation)
Help Inbound manager to achieve KPI.
1. Manage Daily Operation
2. Conduct Training for Operation Staff
1. Responsible to KPI
2. Supervise Shift Leaders to fulfill their responsibilities, evaluate performance
3. Operation Safety and Equipment Condition
4. Deal with Customer complain, followup and report to Inbound Manager
5. Review reports from underling units
6. Deal with field Operational issues and make ramp-up plan
7. organize internal and external(with SGMW) regular meetings ,summarize problems and solutions.
8. Other assignments given by the management.
1. Education background?Bachelor degree or above.(Logistics engineering , Vehicle engineering, Mechanical engineering majors preferred)
2. Language competence : Good skills for English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
3. Technical ability :Good knowledge with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint )
4. Work experience: At least 3-years operational experience in a field management role within the auto parts companies
5. Personal Character: Diligent, conscientious, good communication and independent problem solving skills,Good Team work ability.
Tanggal ditayangkan: 03 April 2020, ditutup tanggal 03 May 2020
Lamar via jobstreet.co.id
Laporkan lowongan ini!