Roles and Responsibilities :
This position will be expected to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous operation. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. In this role you will assist operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as KPIs. Also, you are asked to monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyse problem logs to identify and report to supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, industrial engineering or related technical
2. Minimal 1 year relevant work experience, preferably at the supply chain or logistics industry
3. Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
4. Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
5. Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
6. Willing to be placed in PIK, North Jakarta
Tanggal ditayangkan: 28 April 2020, ditutup tanggal 28 May 2020
Lamar via jobstreet.co.id
Laporkan lowongan ini!