Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally?
If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
• A chance to explore your opportunities in the world’s leading integrated container logistics company. At Maersk, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers.
• The means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional and the scale and global scope it takes for you to achieve even your most ambitious career goals.
• A great career path, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields.
A visible role where you will be responsible for executing all the Value Added Services (VAS) activities end-to-end, related with Trucking, Customs House Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo-Insurance. On a day to day basis, this role will be required to ensure consistent, seamless end-to-end delivery of VAS operations and support the customer service teams in resolution of customer queries and escalations.
In return, you will gain valuable experience in long-term strategy planning and execution, negotiation, and play a pivotal role in setting the future direction of Maersk.
• Planning of VAS as per customer requirements
• Execution of all file management activities
• System updates – inhouse system
• Support and provide inputs to arrive at the right solution for storage and distribution in conjunction with business while meeting service level and cost goals
We are looking for
• Experience in a large Operations or Customer Service team, in the Logistics sector with VAS Operations experience will be an advantage. But we highly encourage newly graduates who share our passion for global trade, logistics, and transportation.
• The successful candidate must also display excellent communication skills, keen to details, able to converse with people of all levels and is well organized, personable, problem solver, and a team player.